Economic and commercial litigations
- Legal assistance at all stages of resolving economic and commercial litigations, conducting pre-trial negotiations.
- An independent qualified assessment of the prospects of a litigation.
- Preparation of statements of claim, complaints, petitions and other procedural legal documents.
- Development of a legal position and strategy for conducting a case in a judicialeconomic and commercial litigations.
- Representation in economic and arbitration courts of all instances, mediation negotiations, litigations.
- Collection and procedural registration of evidence.
- Support for the conclusion of an amicable agreement.
- Control and assistance in the enforcement of court decisions, including decisions of foreign courts and international arbitrations.