Antitrust regulation and public procurement
- Protection from unfair competition.
- Legal support for obtaining permits from the antimonopoly authority for the economic concentration of assets in the process of acquiring shares in statutory funds of legal entities, reorganization, mergers and acquisitions, taking into account the norms of the legislation of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU).
- Conducting a legal audit of the Client’s transactions for compliance with the requirements of antimonopoly legislation.
- Assistance in preparing documents for participation in tenders, auctions and public procurement.
- Appealing the results of public procurement, auctions, tenders and tenders.
- Protecting the interests of the Client during inspections by the antimonopoly authorities, appealing the actions and decisions of the antimonopoly authority.
- Preparation of applications to the Eurasian Economic Commission on the protection of competition, as well as violations of antimonopoly legislation, illegal use of anti-dumping, protective and other compensatory measures in the EAEU cross-border markets.
- Appealing actions (omissions) of the Eurasian Economic Commission in the EAEU Court.